Friday, November 5, 2010

Clutch for Me!


I can spend many hours blog hopping at night, 
when my baby sleeps.
The time which i can actually use to do something productive
instead of going 'ooh' and 'aah' over others blog.
After several nights of blog hopping, 
i decided to make this clutch for myself.

Tutorial can be found HERE at Noodlehead.
It is a very easy to follow instruction and you can do this in 1-hour time.


I purchased the fabric at Bandung during my visit there in Nov '09.
There were plenty of fabrics called 'Katun Jepang' in Indonesia.
I managed to buy a lot of cotton because of the price .
I didn't bother to check the name of the fabric at that time 
as long as its cute to my eyes.
As i was cutting the fabric to make the clutch, 
i was shocked to see it was Alexander Henry Fabric 
"my secret garden"  collection.
Wow! This must be crazy. I want to go to Bandung now.

Note to dear hubby, if you read this, please allow me to fly to Bandung again!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nak pegi bandung?on jer