Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fresh Start to Year 2011

Happy New Year to everyone! Welcome 2011.


I can't remember if I ever wrote a new year's resolutions in my entire life. To start the year off fresh, i decided to make a New Year's resolutions. 


I made long list of goals in 2011 and here's portion of that list:-


1.  Lost weight - ya i know it's typical resolution that most women have. Hey, who cares!
2.  Cook frequently - this make me nervous. I'm actually the type of person    who doesn't really like to cook.
3.  Spend wisely - i.e. stop using credit card.  I only have 2 credit cards left. 1 is in my purse and 1 is at home. In the purse must be out.
4.  Blog more frequently - which means fresh start to sweetheart biz. This is very tough to me since my jobs keeps me pretty busy but I'm determined to make it happen.
5.  Get more organized - at house and in the office.
6.  And maybe get pregnant for second child - well, i'll think about it.


There goes some of my goals for 2011.  For personal spiritual goals I save it for myself. It's very personal to me.


I wrote all these in my personal planner I got from Starbucks.  I collected 12 stamps to get it.  Thanks to few of my colleagues who contributed the stamp to me.  






 I have a feeling this is going to be a very exciting year. 2011. I am ready for you! Lets bring it on.


3 comments:

puan. said...

Adoi...mari berazam..I like no.2 & no.6 reso..mesti dady la plg hepi kan! Hihi..

Anyway,,Hepi New Yeah Yang..may 2011 brings more blessing,heppiness & loves! Muax,,

rahzel said...

yeah bebeh..let start wit no.6 1st...

Anonymous said...

i loikes lucky number 6...its show time bebeh....hehehehe