Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm Baaaaaack!!!!

Hi!  Many apologies for the long absence. I've not gone missing, but just have been really busy and tired.  Tired of work which I won't bore you with the details. 


Remember I told you that we are moving to our new house. Yes, finally we got the key. We have less than a month to do minor improvements to the house before we move in.  




Google Image


We don't expect to make the house as we want it to be in less than a month, but at least comfortable enough to start with. Here are the basic plans: -


1.  Painting (including doors and ceiling).
2.  Wiring.
3.  Hanging curtain rods.
4.  Extend kitchen wall**
5.  Plaster ceiling**


Note: ** only if time and money permits ~sigh~


I will share with you our journey to transform our own little house into a place we call home.


As I said priority to be given to my studio (sorry dear hubs, if you read this) and hopefully I will be getting back into the swing of things I plan for my dearest 'sweetheart' really soon.



2 comments:

Lampin Murah said...

luas hall nih.....paling tk suka bab nk kene kemas..kene plak bnyk tingkap..

Marlene Anna Malek said...

ok lah rumah ni. nak ckp besar, xlah besar sgt. selesa la utk small family.