Saturday, March 26, 2011

iwannagohome

to my hometown, Kuantan. It's been a while since we've took the weekend off to our all time favourite place. The place that really close to our heart. OK Yana, ignore your homesick, just go straight to the point!


Last week, I was at an amazing store called iwannagohome! in KLCC. You probably will always find me wandering around KLCC while waiting for my hubs before we go home after work. Sometimes, I just going off from work early to go to KLCC to get some inspirations. (Or maybe score 1 or 2 items there hahaha). 


iwannagohome! has a full of incredible beautiful things that I cannot afford. I wish I had a camera to snap pictures of all things pretty there. But at least some inspirations from the store keep dancing in my head. 


This is the picture I steal from Google image (iwannagohome! in Singapore). If you wanna get some inspiration, go check the store at Level 2, KLCC and you might probably wanna go home like me. Happy weekends.



No comments: