Monday, March 7, 2011

Poster vs Framed Fabric

Hi, peeps.  I have a lot of things and inspiration to share with you but without pictures it would be no fun, right?.  I wish I had a new camera so that I could take better pictures to post in this blog.  The old Sony Cybershot is resting in our car dashboard for months. I feel so lazy to charge it and now I don't know where I put the charger since I have packed some of our stuff, ready to move. 


Updates on our new house:


1.  Painting (not all but mostly done)
2.  Wiring*
3.  Hanging curtain rods (by next weekend)
4.  Extend kitchen wall*
5.  Plaster ceiling*


* To be done by this week after we pay the deposit.  


I painted my sewing room pink. I really can't tell whether it's the perfect pink that I've been looking for.  But for now, I just have to say yes. I really hates colour searching.  


Since I've painted the wall pink, the colour that I think goes well with the decor for now are white, green and yellow.


Image via MadeByGirl
 I'm so in love with this print via MadeByGirl.  I am thinking to put it above my sewing table. But it's not in the price range that I can afford for now. Not after currency conversion and shipping. *sigh*


I think I have to copy this idea instead. Display my fabric collection in frame. Brilliant idea for cheap skate like me, eh? 



Image via cape27blog



1 comment:

Tied with a Bouw said...

Hi Marlene! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I cannot believe that Dr Seri was you OB too... what a small world! Have fun decorating your new home. Take care, Sonja x