Thursday, January 26, 2012

Diyana & Pyan's Wedding

My ex-colleague, Diyana got hitched with her beau last Friday. She and her husband are 10 years apart, got to know each other in very short time and after Diyana's painful break up. Isn't it amazing what a love can do? *Kalau sudah jodoh.



Dee wore a gorgeous dress tailor made for her, had a beautiful 'hantarans' and 3 cute flower girls and 1 handsome page boy during 'bersanding' (another flower girl and page boy were missing in action). My daughter was 1 of the flower girls. I thought she's too young for a flower girl when the other flower girls were 5 and 8 years old. She did a great job and I was so proud of her.


Congratulations Dee and Pyan on your wedding. I pray you have everlasting love and happiness. May Allah bless your union abundantly.




Psst: I made myself that lace patch on my dress. Not bad for a first timer eh?

1 comment:

MissSugar D said...

I love you kak.... MMMuuaaaHHH!!